It has been one century since the sinking of the Titanic. As you know, James Cameron and company re-released “Titanic” in 3D. Today, my friends and I went to see the re-release and I have to say…that damn movie get me every time.
My top three most unforgettable scenes from the film include:
- When Jack and Rose attend that sweet party below deck. I felt they really bonded while dancing their faces off.
- When Rose is going down in the lifeboat but jumps back onto the sinking ship to be with Jack a little bit longer. Then that flare goes off in the background. Tears, tears and more tears.
- Finally, the most memorable scene is when Jack and Rose get it in…obviously.
To commemorate “Titanic” in 3D I would like to share the one song that makes me weep within the first 5.9 seconds.
Damn you Celine!
Did you think I missed the hallowed day known as Topless Tuesday? Well have no fear…Kari is here!
I thought I would mix it up this week and post about this particular gentleman on Topless Wednesday instead of the typical Tuesday. This man is just that special…he has earned his own topless day of the week.
If you have been missing in action for the past few weeks, I’ll fill you in on the most important thing you may have missed. “Titanic” was released in 3D!
Personally, I’ve been waiting 15 years for this moment and in four days I will be sitting in the movie theatre with my sweet, sweet 3D glasses on experiencing “Titanic” like never before. Yes, I realize that I am a tad late in getting my behind to the movies…blame it on the #GradSchoolProblems.
Let’s be real…who doesn’t want to see a three-dimensional shot of Kate and Leo getting intimate on the bow of that majestic ship? You all know my answer.
Anywho, Leo is an extremely well-known actor that has starred in many amazing films such as, “The Aviator,” “Revolutionary Road,” and “The Departed.” Instead of giving a brief biography on Mr. DiCaprio, I’ve decided to share some unique facts about this beautiful man:
- Leo’s middle name is Wilhelm
- His film debut was in the groundbreaking 1991 film “Critters 3“
- Leo’s parents decided on the name Leonardo because his mother first felt Leo kick in the womb while she was gazing at a Leonardo Da Vinci painting
- Mr. DiCaprio originally turned down the roll of Jack Dawson in “Titanic.” Director James Cameron convinced him to sign on and thank God he did
- Leo recently bought an island in Belize which he plans to build an eco-friendly resort on…he’s a big fan of the Earth
On a final note, I just want to mention that I am still on Team Kate & Leo 4ever. I really don’t understand why they are continuously slapping cupid in the face and denying their love. Therefore, I’m taking donations in order to create Team Kate & Leo 4ever T-shirts for everyone.
Leo – The rapper Drake has stated in the past: “It must be hard to be that fine” in his song “Make Me Proud.” I think he’s talking about you boo!