While I was cruising home this evening, I heard a song by a beautifully handsome gentleman that everyone knows the lyrics to…whether you want to admit it or not.
Hint: “Let me be your hero.”
There are three things that pop into my mind when I hear Enrique’s name:
- Jennifer Love Hewitt screaming her face off in the music video for Enrique’s jam “Hero.”
- A beautiful beauty mark
- Leather pants
Enrique Miguel Iglesias Preysler graced us with his presence May 8, 1975. He was born in Madrid, Spain and you can never say no to a Spanish man.
Fun Facts about Enrique:
- He recorded his first demo tape on a cassette tape…remember those?
- Enrique’s dad is Julio Iglesias…he’s sort of a famous Spanish singer…okay he’s really famous.
- Enrique recorded his first album in Toronto
- This handsome man has released a total of nine albums and had completed six world tours…seven if you count this summer’s tour with J.LO!
- He’s been dating tennis star Anna Kournikova since 2001…no one really knows if they are a married or not…for the rest of womankind’s sake… hopefully not.
- Enrique is a TV star…he has guest starred on “How I Met Your Mother” and “Two and a Half Men.”
Out of all of Enrique’s accomplishments, there is one Enrique moment that always sticks out in my mind as the best…ever. You can view it below:
You can probably guess why I deemed this Enrique’s best moment in the history of moments, but I will tell you anyways. He was so, so close to my spiritual goddess The Legendary Miss Britney Spears.
Enrique – See you in A.C. boo!