Remember When…Posted: January 11, 2012
I guess it’s about time I address the Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel engagement. Yes, it’s true…Justin’s grandma spilled the beans. Let me first say that I am not happy about this for a few reasons:
- I’m not a fan of Jessica Biel and her workout regimen. I mean what woman could look that jacked. She could snap Timberlake in half.
- Justin didn’t write any songs for her. All of his angry songs are for Britney and that one about marriage was for Cameron Diaz!
- They broke up and reunited…doesn’t seem legit to me.
- Justin has now been spotted with a full beard. He’s already letting himself go.
- Jessica Biel is not Britney. Sorry Jessica but I don’t recall you and Justin wearing matching denim outfits to an award show.
Okay, that’s more than a few. It seems I am more upset about this than I thought. Since I am forced to live with this news, (in the words of Hilary Duff) let’s go back, back to the beginning.
Remember When…Jessica Biel was the daughter of a pastor?
Of course, the one show that Jessica Biel is known for, I disliked the most. I mean who wanted to see kids make bad decisions and then have a religious/family moment at the end? Not real life.
If you didn’t watch “7th Heaven,” I’ll give you a little summary:
Reverend Camden is a Protestant minister who is super serious about doing good and being good. Reverend Camden and his wife Annie have seven children! The show follows the family through all their ups and downs for 10 seasons. Jessica Biel played Mary Camden…the bad seed.
Obviously being on “7th Heaven” gave all the characters a good, wholesome image. Jessica Biel got sick of this and decided to pose partially nude for Gear magazine at the age of 17. This didn’t go over well with the producers and Jessica was written off the show…fail.
According to Wikipedia: “During season five, her character goes through a rebellious phase, and this storyline was used to write Biel out of the show, sending Mary to her grandparents’ house in Buffalo for some tough love to counter her rebellious behavior. During season six, Mary returned home, but the differences between Biel and the producers led to Mary leaving home full-time and becoming a flight attendant.”
In the end, getting kicked off “7th Heaven” wasn’t a completely bad idea. I mean she did land Timberlake and has starred in some pretty big movies. For example, “The A-Team” and “Valentine’s Day.” Lesson: posing partially nude can bring you good things.
Jessica – Isn’t it funny that Britney Spears just got engaged…think about that one.