Celebrities who could be president…part IIIPosted: October 20, 2011
No, your eyes aren’t tricking you. I have actually chosen Paris Hilton as my final celebrity who could be president. You may be wondering why I picked the ultimate socialite as a potential candidate for the highest office in the land.
Well…it’s because she ran a pretty awesome campaign last time around, so why vote this bitch in?
In case you forgot, John McCain (the one who lost) decided to compare Barack Obama to some of my favise celebs…Britney and Paris. In yet another mudslinging campaign ad, McCain accused Obama of being “the biggest celebrity in the world.” Then having the nerve to ask “is he (Barack) ready to lead?” Ugh. McCain…you’re just jealous.
Britney probably didn’t realized she was in the damn ad, but Paris did. When the socialite got word of this, she decided that to kick off her presidential campaign. Hilton released a response to the McCain ad that took the interweb by storm.
- “That wrinkly white haired guy used me in his campaign ad, which I guess means I’m running for president.”
- “I’ll see you at the debates, bitches.”
- “Now if you’ll excuse me, I have to go pick out a vice president. I’m thinking Rihanna.”
- I’m Paris Hilton and I approve this message because I think it’s totally hot.”
In the midst of all that jabber, Paris did lay down a pretty good plan for the energy crisis. Maybe she is smart after all and it’s all just a façade. That would be the greatest mind blow ever.
In another campaign clip, Paris sought the advice of one of the greatest presidents of our time…Martin Sheen!
Paris laid out her plans for Iraq and the economy…saying such wise things as:
- “Fopo” aka Foreign policy
- “Well this is the biggest depression since The Notebook.”
- “See you at the fake inauguration bitches.”
The diva even went as far as to release a song/music video titled, “Paris for President.” If that doesn’t say leader, I don’t know what does.
Favise lyrics: “Your commander in a bikini” / “Look at Bush it can’t be that hard” / “The real maverick in D.C.”
Paris – I give you boatloads of credit for this. You got my vote bitch <3