Celebrities you should be for Halloween…part IIPosted: October 12, 2011
DJ Pauly D
Whenever I hear Pauly D’s full name (DJ Pauly D), three phrases come to mind:
Pauly D is one of those guys that loves to party and doesn’t let Jersey Shore drama stop him from doing his thing. Not only is he a bitchin a DJ, he is a beautiful young guido.
I feel this Halloween, it’s Pauly’s time to shine. I chose Pauly D as a possible costume choice for two reasons. 1. Because everyone and their mother dressed up as Snooki last year. 2. The Blowout.
For those that are in the dark…a blowout is a “hair style of choice for the guido, it usually involves short/shaved sideburns and sides with a large amount of hair on the top, usually spiked so that the wearer looks like they’ve been electrocuted.” Thank you Urbandictionary.com.
To embody DJ Pauly D, you only need a few things:
- An extremely tight tank top, preferably black.
- Rosary beads…can be found at any religious store or on any dude that looks like Jesus.
- Very large tattoos all over your body…found at any tattoo parlor.
- A large sparkling belt with a star as the buckle…found at Marshalls in the children’s section.
- Some very expensive jeans…preferably with an exotic animal on the tag or ass of the pants.
The final and most important part of the DJ Pauly D costume is the blowout. I recommend a hair dryer that will potentially shoot flames and 30 bottles of hair gel. Below is the official DJ Pauly D step-by-step blowout tutorial…Thank God!