Is this real life? Part IIPosted: August 22, 2011 | |
Kevin Federline “America’s Most Hated”
Well, this title hits the nail directly on the head. My first question is: who approved this?
Federline released “Playing with Fire” in October 2006. Surprisingly, all songs were co-written by the life ruiner. The album sold a total of 6,500 during its first week, debuting at number 151 on Billboards Top 200…o0o0o burn. To be fair, Mr. Spears did peak at #2 on the Billboard Top Heatseekers chart.
I will give credit where credit is due. It’s actually not that bad of a song. Now I’m not going to lie, I could totally see myself cruising around in my Honda playing this jam…if someone else was singing it of course. As a lifelong member of Team Britney, I just cannot allow myself to fully like this song.
Lyrics that I have a bone to pick with K-fed about:
- “Droppin – nothin but heat me an JR” – Who the F is JR?
- “I built a kingdom down the street from Pepperdine” – NO! Britney forked over the cash money for your kingdom.
- “I’m on the frontline/Dodgin cameras like the one time” – You were only dodging cameras because you some how convinced Brit to marry you and then used your superhuman sperm to impregnate her, remember?
- “I got my blue Yankee fitted on” – Okay Jay-Z.
- “I got my name spreadin faster than crack” – Fine comparison.
- “I got 50 mill/I can do whatever I want” – This is the portion of the rap song where I must pause before I slip into a blackout. I do believe that this 50 mill you speak of isn’t yours. You have not been hustling since you were 16-years-old wearing a catholic school uniform, standing on a mountain top and telling people you are “not a girl, not yet a woman,” performing live on the VMAs with a giant yellow snake around your neck, among many, many other things. Excuse my rage everyone.
Below is only the song, K-Fed only was allowed to make one music video for “Lose Control”
Dear K-fed, I blame you. Listen to her pain. Love, Kari